22 June 2012

GERD series - 01 - Les experiments

I've recently got myself involved in some acidic situations so in light of such lame and becoming source of stress phases in my bundle of joy called life, I got inspired to do an art series! (a.k.a I-was-chewing-gum-and-waiting-till-I-felt-my-dinner-was-fully-digested-before-sleeping doodles)

Probably will involve a lot of chewing gum here and there because gum is apparently one of those natural remedies to soothe and regulate pH levels in the stomach (and not a placebo like my brother insists -it's scientifically proven!)

Materials: Orbit chewing gum, lollipop pen (it's a regular ballpoint pen but it looks like those gigantic lollipop sticks you get at disney world - it's not from disney world though)

Other Credits besides the obvious: Photoshop









No comments: